My favorite local restaurant serves a side dish of fried spinach with their Southwestern-inspired dishes. It’s not pretty, but this recipe for crispy baked spinach is similar in taste with none of the fat. I eat this all the time for a snack or side dish on Phase 2 of the HCG Diet.
hcg diet recipes – phase 2
- 2 cups baby spinach (loosely packed)
- Cooking Spray
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Spread spinach evenly in a single layer on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Wait 5 minutes before serving.