I bought a giant container of coconut oil at Whole Foods the other day. This dressing recipe is one of my favorites. Read more about the benefits of coconut oil.
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing with Coconut Oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup coconut mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh basil
- dash of paprika
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blend until smooth and refrigerate.
- The dressing will thicken as it cools. You can use it instead of mayonnaise or you can dilute it with more buttermilk if you want thinner dressing.
HCG Diet Recipes Made Simple - www.hcgdietrecipesmadesimple.com