I bought a giant container of coconut oil at Whole Foods the other day. This dressing recipe is one of my favorites. Read more about the benefits of coconut oil.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup coconut mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh basil
- dash of paprika
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blend until smooth and refrigerate.
- The dressing will thicken as it cools. You can use it instead of mayonnaise or you can dilute it with more buttermilk if you want thinner dressing.