- 1 lbs Green Beans -- trimmed
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Shallots -- minced
- 1 clove Garlic -- minced
- 1/4 cup Almonds -- sliced
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a large pot, blanch green beans in simmering, lightly salted water for 3 minutes or until slightly tender yet firm.
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add shallot and garlic, sauté until translucent.
- Add green beans and almonds and sauté For 3 - 4 minutes while stirring to heat through.
- Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper.