- 1 lb crab meat
- 4 servings Melba toast, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Cayenne to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients and form into 8 small crab cakes.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat.
- Spray with coconut oil spray.
- Cook the crab cakes for 3-4 minutes on each side.
HCG Diet Recipes Made Simple - www.hcgdietrecipesmadesimple.com