This is a great quick recipe for a cold, rainy day. I promise it only takes 4-5 minutes total! I used lump crab for my soup, but you can use whatever type suits you. I also added caramelized onions, but you don’t have to if you’re not into mixing vegetables. I love that the miracle noodles are so filling and the Bragg’s tastes a little like soy sauce, so it adds an Asian flair. To buy Miracle Noodles, click <a href=”http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=311090&u=570592&m=33004&urllink=&afftrack=”>here</a>.
- 3.5 oz lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 pkg Miracle Noodles
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
- Prepare the Miracle Noodles according to package directions.
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer on low until heated through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.