I made two servings of this recipe the other day–one for lunch and another for dinner on another day. Last night I made chicken enchiladas for my family, but my 13 year-old wanted to eat my leftover stir-fry instead! She cleaned her plate! Be sure to check out my other Miracle Noodles Recipes. To buy Miracle Noodles, click here.
- 8 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bag Miracle Noodles
- 1 garlic clove (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tsp grated ginger (or 1/2 tsp ground ginger)
- 1 tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into two inch pieces
- Prepare Miracle Noodles according to package directions.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with Pam and heat over medium high heat.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper or seasoning of your choice.
- Add shrimp to skillet and brown on both sides.
- Add asparagus, garlic and ginger and continue to cook for another minute or two.
- Add drained Miracle Noodles and Bragg's Liquid Aminos.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cook, stirring, for an additional minute.