My teenagers LOVE cauliflower prepared this way. Although it’s not in Dr. Simeon’s Pounds and Inches Protocol, some people tolerate cauliflower well in Phase 2. If you can, then you can roast this cauliflower with no oil. In Phase 3 I sometimes sprinkle Parmesan cheese on while the cauliflower is still hot.
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 3 clove Garlic — peeled and coarsely minced
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese — grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and arrange in a single layer in an oven-proof baking dish.
- Drizzle each piece with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake cauliflower uncovered for 20 minutes, turning with a spatula after 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with garlic and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese.